Saturday, October 9, 2010

Quick Update

Well after working 14 hours yesterday I had to call my husband to come pick me up because I was hurting so bad I couldn't drive home (a.k.a. sit).  It was a horrible day to say the least. However, God is as always working for my good. I talked with my new manager and she actually has fibromyalgia, so she understands chronic pain very well. She is willing to let me work only 8 hours or even 4 hours if that's all I can do. Thank you God! Of course I already have two more 12 hour shifts scheduled so I don't know what I am going to do about that.

Today my family was here trying to help work on landscaping on our house that is a mess.  After yesterday it was just too much for me. My headache is back and I'm hurting pretty bad tonight.  It scares me that I am not able to do things I use to do.

Good news I have an appointment with a Rhematologist on October25th. I am so ready to figure out if there is perhaps a bigger cause to my pain.  I am supposed to see my pelvic pain doctor on October 19th, but I don't know what I am going to do because I haven't been able to sit very well at all for about a week and I don't know if I can tolerate the 3.5 hour+ drive there and back in a day (even laying down).  I would appreciate your prayers for this and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment