Monday, October 3, 2011

More Freezer Meal Cooking

For those of you who do freezer meal cooking Once a Month Mom has some great recipes for the fall. I would love to get my freezer full so if I end up having surgery in January I wouldn't have to worry about cooking for a few months. I'm not able to stand as long as I used to, but I managed to cook a couple dishes today: Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf and Chicken Enchilada Lasagna (with some extra spice added in). Both recipes can be found here. Hopefully they'll turn out to be edible!

Anyone else doing freezer meal cooking? If not, if you suffer with chronic illness, how do you manage to cook when you're having a bad day (or in my case a bad few months)? I'd love to have any freezer meal recipes you'd like to pass along!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment