Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Today was my Mom's birthday. Her evening was spent celebrating her nephews birthdays at their annual bonfire and weenie roast. That's the way my mom is...always putting herself last. We have similar personality traits and have had our share of fights throughout the years, but no human I know is more dependable than my Mom. If she says she will do something she will do it, even if it means sacrificing her own desires.

She an extremely hard worker. When I'm feeling bad she helps care for my daughter, washes clothes, cleans, cooks supper. She's not someone you have to tell her exactly what to do she just sees what needs to be done and she does it.

I can't imagine this suffering without her help. Not everyone has a mother they can count on to help them and serve them.  I know I am blessed. 

Sorry I don't tell you enough and can't do more for you, Mom, but thank you for all you do for me and my family.

We love you. Happy Birthday, Mom a.k.a Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment