Friday, February 11, 2011

Fullness of Joy

I've been wanting to blog all week, but haven't been able to find the time or I don't feel like it when I do have time to "rest".  Tonight and tomorrow morning I am going to try to go to a parenting conference at a local church. It's going to be hard...a lot of sitting. The problem is I can sit ok (I mean with a pain level of 5 or less) usually for about 20-30 minutes or so then the pain level starts rising so I try to get up.  If I get up and walk around for a while I can't sit down for another 20 minutes at a pain level of 5 or less because the pain has already built up. You know what I mean? Anyways, prayers would be appreciated this weekend.

Until I can blog more of what God's been teaching me, read Psalm 16. Some of my favorite passages come from this Psalm. If you are at a point in life where you don't know what to do or life is just hard (that's everybody, right?!) or maybe you wonder if God is really good, then you'll be encouraged.  Here's a sneak peak:

"I say to the Lord, "You are my Lord; I have no good apart from you.""

"The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance."

"You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at you right hand are pleasures forevermore."

No comments:

Post a Comment