Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Grain free/Dairy Free Fish Sticks


My friend, Tara, over at We Got Real posted a great recipe for Grain Free/Dairy Free Fish Sticks that I tried out recently and thought I'd share.

Photo Source

I'm trying to incorporate more fish into our diet. I've never bought fresh wild caught fish before, but I sure know why people do now! I bought cod to make this recipe and it was so good, definitely better than frozen and it didn't taste "fishy" at all! Unfortuantely, it was a bit pricey for our normal food budget, but it was definitely a nice treat. This was also my first time cooking with almond flour and I really liked the taste of it! My daughter and husband loved it as well.

It was such a simple recipe. All it took was some fish, eggs, almond flour, seat salt, and coconut oil! It's almost too easy to call it a recipe :)

Check out the original recipe here and be sure to browse through all the other great recipes and posts over at We Got Real. Tara, is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to real food and healthy living!

Also, I'm now on Pinterest! So feel free to follow me, and if you see a recipe you like or a post that encourages you feel free to pin it for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment