I have blogged about this book on several occasions and have found it to be one of the most encouraging and truth-filled books on suffering I have ever read! Joni E. Tada, founder of Joni and Friends, has held firmly to God's sovereignty and goodness despite great suffering on this Earth. She has lived with quadriplegia for 45 years and has endured chronic pain and most recently breast cancer. While Joni shares a lot of her personal suffering with chronic pain and disability, the truths in this book would greatly benefit any reader.
I am using Rafflecopter for this giveaway, but if you have any problems or questions please email me at purposeofpain (at) gmail (dot) com. There will be 5 ways to enter this giveaway:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite book on suffering or the most encouraging book you've ever read (aside from the Bible)
- Follow @PurposePain on Twitter (if you already have you can still enter)
- Like The Purpose of Pain on Facebook (if you already have you can still enter)
- Become a follower of this blog (if you already have you can still enter)
- Share about this giveaway on your facebook page (you can do this daily)
a Rafflecopter giveaway